Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Malia



These are cupcake made for the soon to be Malia Leiataua (Parentals: Johnny and Makana). I know Makana and Johnny are going to be awesome parents and I am thankful that they let me help them out with this big day. Makana wanted pink and M&M's- I hope I delivered :)
Flavors were Strawberry Shortcake (shortbread crust, strawberry cake, fresh dairy whipped frosting with pink sugar pearls and sanding sugar) and Chocolate Chocolate Cookie (chocolate cake with chocolate chip cookie center, whipped cream cheese frosting with a white chocolate dipped vanilla wafer cookie designed like an M&M).
Here they are up close...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cupcakes By Kiki Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice